We all have those days where we need a little pick-me-up and keeping an arsenal of inspirational quotes ready to go is a way to help get the wheels turning!
Take a look at our 10 favorite inspirational quotes for female entrepreneurs, and we bet you’ll exit this post ready to conquer the world.
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” -Woody Allen
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
- Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” – Anita Roddick
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” -Robert Frost
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” Maya Angelou
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “You’re not in competition with other women. You’re in competition with everyone.” – Tina Fey
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx
- I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.”– Oprah Winfrey
We would love to hear some of your favorite inspirational quotes that help motivate you in your career. Feel free to leave them in the comments below.