Entrepreneur: Brittany Garman
Industry: Event Planning
We all know hosting an event takes hours of preparation and can often be quite stressful. Despite perfect planning, it seems a chaotic scramble up to the final moments before guests arrive is inevitable. As a guest, we typically do not notice the shear panic a gracious host can experience. To show your appreciation for such efforts, team BashBLOK still believes in the practice of giving hostess gifts. You do not have to spend bookoos of money but the offering of a hostess gift can pretty much guarantee an invite to the next bash and is a polite kindness. Wine is the traditional choice however, we love the idea of shaking things up a bit and have the perfect list of goodies to make you a gracious guest.
10 Best Hostess Gifts
- First on our list are delightful treats from Lette Macarons. There is something so cheerful about macarons and any host would love a box of these beauties.
- Perfect for anyone who loves to cook this sampler from CaliVirgin gives you a little bit of everything. Good olive oil is a must for any kitchen so treat your favorite host to the very best.
- We cannot get enough of this ever so charming publication, “Where to Eat Pizza.” This guide makes for a pretty unique hostess gift and is filled with city maps, secret ingredients, and insights from pizza experts all over the world.
- Another great option for the cooking enthusiast is fresh herbs. We love the idea of picking a few favorites like basil, rosemary, thyme and lavender to make a bouquet tied up with twine.
- Fabric cocktail napkins are a step up from standard paper and are made even better with a bit of seasonal flair by Sur la Table. These are sure to be a hit with your host.
- If you really want a guaranteed invite to the next bash bring a little goody for the household pet. This screams you are EXTRA thoughtful.
- A great addition to any bathroom or kitchen, hand soap and lotion sets are the perfect mix of practicality and luxury. Your host will love the Beekman 1802 collections as they smell divine and gentle on the hands.
- Gourmet salt, need we say more? Like olive oil, it is a must for the kitchen.
- Now, a little something for dapper gentleman…a tie and pocket square gift set. Finally, fashion is made simple and you get bonus points for thinking outside the box.
- Our last option for shaking things up a bit is, very appropriately, a cocktail kit. Perfect for the avid traveler, this kit is carry-on approved and definitely unique.
What do you think the best hostess gifts are? We’d love to hear your thoughts below, and be sure to sign up at www.bashblok.com to experience the easiest and most collaborative way to manage all your events for free!